Cut through the market reform noise
There’s a lot of chatter about health care reform. How can your company communicate effectively to workers while also meeting reform’s many requirements?
Focusing on six key messages can help you cut through the noise and help your workers make better-informed benefits decisions.
1. Your Company’s Plan
2. Workers’ Risk of Losing Employer Contributions
3. Your Company’s Benefits-Coverage Level
4. $$ Your Company Contributes
5. Voluntary Benefits Offerings
6. Your Company’s Total Rewards Strategy
Are you prepared?Learn more about Aflac's solutions